I live in Ballinger, Texas. I have a small flock of blackbelly and yellowbelly sheep I must sell. The rams that sired this seasons lambs are 1.) solid black, 2.) white with a black belly and 3.) paint. I have some of the cutest lambs imaginable. Most of them are black with markings, but some are paint. As much as we enjoy our sheep we have made the difficult decision to find new homes for our babies. We DO NOT want to take them to a sale. They are not registered but are loved and very healthy. I have photos I would love to share. My computer is a little old so emailing photos is time consuming. Anyone interested, I can mail prints. Oh, there is absolutely no way my husband could ever slaughter one of our flock. He gets too attached. So it is time to move on.

If you are 3-4 hours away, drive time, we love to take short trips on the week ends.

Linda Cook
River Road Market Place