I purchased this last year and haven't had to use it yet, but it is comforting to know it is there. I plan to use it to milk my goat this year. The device has a solid reputation and has been featured in Sheep! Magazine. (Anything endorsed by that magazine's editor is usually good.) My only concern is that because the EZ doesn't "pulse" as a milking machine does but rather has a steady vacuum, it might be hard on the udder for long-term milking.

Carol