I just discovered that messages in the Blackbelly yahoolist come up on Google, which is not good for privacy concerns. I am a member of many yahoolists, and that seems to be the only one whose internal messages Google can access -- at least, it's the only one that showed up when I googled my name. My daughter (who prompted me to check on this matter) says it is best to fix it so that our list can't be googled, and since the other lists don't come up, there is probably a way for the list-owner to do this. Could you look into it? Thanks.

Bonnie