He almost sounds like a bottle fed baby, the reason I say that is because
they are more friendly in the beginning with a person than one that has
not been. We have fed three babies now and they always want us around
them. Our oldest one are  is still the first one to come to you. we are
feeding one right now. and little ram ( Babe) we just took him this week
and had him banded.
I would think after a little time he will clam down. Your presents is
calming for him, he thinks that your is momma. When you leave and he can't
see you he is calling for his momma to come console him.
I wouldn't take anything for our babies that we have bottle feed. I tease
my husband about our babies, when they see him it sounds just like they
are standing there at the fence hollowing dad...its so funny.