hello everyone!

planning for the spring trip is moving forward rapidly - I have
confirmed reservations for animals going eastbound from the west coast
and animals going westbound from the east coast - now I need some 'fill
in' reservations to make a complete coast to coast trip possible - this
trip will not begin until I have enough confirmed reservations to cover
the day to day expenses of a coast to coast trip - even if you are not
sure of a need for transport please contact me with tentative
information/questions ASAP!

it appears that one of the other transport services had to cancel the
trip scheduled for May - if those people who were scheduled on that trip
contact me we will work out a solution to your transport needs including
possibly moving my trip forward in time

the economy may be slow but there is simply no better time than now to
buy new breeding stock if you can afford it - at a recent boer goat
production sale absolute top quality animals were selling for 1/3 of
what they would have sold for two years ago - new breeding stock is your
investment in the future genetics of your herd! - start negotiating with
the breeders of your choice - you may be surprised at the deals you can
get!

Tina and Jeremy are bonding rapidly! - in typical corgi style they are
either going at 100 mph or they are comatose asleep - jealousy battles
are almost a thing of the past - Tina has learned that I will give her
as much attention as I give Jeremy if she just waits - both have
accepted my cat Tiger and all three sleep on the bed with me - Jeremy
has learned how to use the 4 step ramp I built for him on the side of
the bed

I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state,
and a brief description of the animals in every email please

I do not monitor the groups closely so please reply directly
to my private email address at rkee...@realtime.net

payment is due on delivery - I can take cash, check, MO, and PayPal

there is no contract other than your word via email

--

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilots Tina and Jeremy (AKC)
private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com
TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with more than
2500 animals transported in 8 years of service