We are switching to a raw meat and grain diet, I can forward the recipe if
anyone would like it, but one thing that I was told was if you are going to
feed raw meat, be sure to freeze it for 21 days to kill any worms, especially
lamb/mutton as there are worms that are transferable from sheep to dog.  We
feed everyone raw bones, keeps them occupied over the winter.  We hunt too, so
they get moose, deer and elk and that is mostly what we are grinding for the
dogs to eat-trimmings and waste off the wild meat.
We use the sawall lots for cutting wild meat, works like a dream, and we
de-bone everything, lamb as well, meat stores longer, takes up less freezer
room and the meat doesn't get the funny taste from bone in that it can when
frozen.  (wild meat anyhow, we don't eat much domestic meat unless it is
rabbit, homegrown chicken or lamb.)

 Carla Amonson
We did not change as we grew older;
we just became more clearly ourselves.