I have a bottle jacob ram lamb it is only the size of a 6 week old but is almost 3 months. His wool is bad and he is boney. I have wormed him etc. He is still being bottled because of his bad health. He started getting scours when he was about 3 weeks old and gets them periodically. They are a grey color normally. I give pepto etc and they go away. But no growth. He drinks milk egarly and does graze. I have good alfalfa hay for him to eat and he does eat hay. Any ideas? I have not had this problem before or since. He is in a pen with 25 other lambs and they don't have any problems. Nancy