I've had a pygmy goat with a broken rear leg. I did all the re-wraps
and dressing. Did run into a scraped ulcer, under the wraps, twice.
The only thing I was going to mention with the broken leg is

1] if she's not using the splint, definitely check to see if there's a
problem with the application of it.... our goat was running around
like a terror with a splint, after just a couple days. He was not
favoring the leg, once the splint was on. When it would occasionally
slip off, it slowed him down and "then" he limped.

2] when it comes off, expect her to limp for a week or more.

_Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies.