I bottle raise quite a few rams. I haven't had one get agressive yet. I put them in with other rams at about 3 -4 months of age. Or group them all together. When this happens they tend to go back to their wild state for the most part. Some remain easy to catch while others wouldn't come near. I keep a ram in with my ewes year round. I never have one beat on a ewe or harm a baby. I have had some that will kick at a ewe or but her loveingly if you want to call it that to cause her to go into heat. Never hard enough to hurt her though. Good luck with your ram. Nancy