hello everyone!

last call for the APR coast to coast transport trip is rapidly
approaching - I expect to be on the road MAR 29th-31st

the trip is a midwest loop TX OK MO IL WI IN OH TX

followed by a west coast loop TX OK NM CA OR NE MN

followed by an east coast loop PA MD VA TX

I am heavily loaded over the CA to VA segment but I do have some room if
you get with me ASAP!

I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state,
and a brief description of the animals in every email please

- if there are timing restrictions or complications (export)
please inform me of your needs and schedules

I do not monitor the groups closely so please reply directly
to my private email address at rkee...@realtime.net

payment is due on delivery - I can take cash, check, MO, and PayPal

there is no contract other than your word via email

--

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilots Tina and Jeremy (AKC)
operating from a base near Austin TX

private email at rkee...@realtime.net
or IM me on Yahoo Messenger (rkeener485)
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com

TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with nearly
3000 animals transported in 10 years of service