The first of three yearling bottle-ewes who had lambs just this morning.

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/spring_2010/Pebbles.html

I was lucky enough to stick my head in before work, and see them, so I
took a bit of extra time and clipped their cords, disinfected the
cords and basically checked them out.

Since I always call those three ewes in at night and lock them up,
they were already locked up when I came out this morning, safe with
the lambs and all.  The other two are now in the paddock next door, to
give this momma some time to bond, and for them to lamb in a safe
place, if they do so in the next week or so. They were all bred at the
same time by Verne, my second in command, but with the most striking
markings of my three breeder rams.

-Michael, Perino Ranch Blackbellies