Could she be constipated? Have you changed the temperature of her milk? Nancy ----- Original Message ----- From: <ssja...@windstream.net>
To: <blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info>
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2010 21:15
Subject: [Blackbelly] bottle lamb stopped taking her bottle this morning

I have a 6 week old bottle lamb that has suddenly stopped taking her bottle. She has dropped her feedings by 2 oz. each time for the previous three days, now this morning and this evening she refused completely. She has been nibbeling bark, moss, grass etc. and drank water this evening. Anyone have information? She is a bit depressed but still up and pretty normal. No sign of bottle neck. My husband and I are worried.

Thanks,
Shwna Gulick