I watched a good movie called "Sweetgrass," available from Netflix at http://www.netflix.com/Movie/Sweetgrass/70128353?trkid=226870

Actually, I watched it twice, once without the audio commentary and then again with the audio commentary turned on. The movie is a documentary about a family of Montana sheepherders as they drive their flock of 3000 sheep up into the mountain range and then back down when the 2002 grazing season is over. I think everyone who raises sheep will be captivated by the movie. It documents the last sheep trailing done in this area of Montana, the end of a 104-year ranching tradition. People with herding dogs will enjoy watching the dogs on the trail. People with LGDs will enjoy watching the LGDs protect the sheep against grizzly bear. There is very little dialog, and what there is is often streams of profanity by one of the men herding the sheep. But the sheep noises are really important to the film, and you miss all of this with the commentary turned on. That's why it is worth watching twice. The commentary explains a lot of what is going on. If you subscribe to Netflix, I highly recommend this movie.

Carol Elkins
Critterhaven--Registered Barbados Blackbelly Hair Sheep
(no shear, no dock, no fuss)
Pueblo, Colorado
http://www.critterhaven.biz