the dog factor, I find, is a result of them being raised from lambs on
the ranch with the dog safely behind an adjoining fence. The can get
as close as they like, and the dog can't hurt them. Then once, I
decided to try to introduce them and this is what happened.

http://web.me.com/mwsmith100/Sheila/with_lambs.html#grid

all the 2009 lambs used to really flock around her, now it's only Ruby
and Ziggy who do.

_MWS