I raised a completely intact bottle-ram called Marley. He was
abandoned by his mom, brought to a vet, the assistant took him home
and saved him and I got him when he was 3 months old.

I have heard many stories on this forum about tipping them backwards
and other strategies that teach them a lesson, and I tried them all.
Nothing works on Marley. That said, he has the single most impressive
rack of any of the 5 intact rams I have for breeding.

Now, he appears to be teaching this behavior to his almost 2 year old
son, Ziggy who he lives with. So I just deal with them as little as
possible,

_MWS