Carol, I remember reading in a veterinary manual, That the "heat envelope" that
develops UNDER sheep needs to be eliminated! This is done by moving air at
ground level.  If your shed has a peaked roof-  exhausting air at the peak, and
encouraging air to enter at the ground level maintains  cooler temps.I know a
horse breeder who has commercial sized standing fans set at their highest
reach, to help push air out of the barn- She sets a couple box fans on the
opposite end, door drawn down on top of them, to draw in air from the shady
side of the building. Commercial fans can be found around here , used, for
little money- and can handle the dust associated with animal keeping a bit
better than household type fans.

Terry W  One frustrated person!!!