**Biosecurity concerns
**Valuable animals to move
**Animals needing special handling
**Short timeframe transport needed

TravelWithRonK's PremierLimo service is your answer!

Using one of my three tow vehicles and my new Bruton luxury
low profile sheep/goat trailer or either my 14x5 high roof
trailer or my 20x6 double deck trailer TravelWithRonK can
provide that specialized transport that you desire for one
animal or a large load - starting from my Texas base I will
go to your pick up site, pick up the animal(s), transport
them in minimal time to your drop off site, and then
return to my base

to see pictures of the TravelWithRonK 'bus' and 'limo' options go to:

http://CaprioleBoers.com

to see a picture of the Bruton luxury trailer - while there
be sure to look at the best selection of 'name' boer bloodlines
in the Pacific Northwest - thanks Terry!

http://www.JackMauldin.com/

go to the 'Our Articles' section and click on 'Transporting' -
while on Jack's site be sure to see the gorgeous animals on the
'Enoblements' page - those are the 'best of the best' of the
Boer breed! - thanks Jack!

A comment about PremierLimo fees - when you compare a bus ride fee
to a taxicab fee there is a significant difference - the same
applies to PremierLimo fees - bus service depends upon a large
number of riders contributing a smaller amount each toward the
total cost of transport service - limo service depends upon one
or a very limited number of riders paying the total transport fee
- the same applies to PremierLimo - PremierLimo fees will be
considerably more than bus fees but when your circumstances
warrant the expense then PremierLimo will provide the service

I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state, and
a brief description of the animals in each email - I do not
monitor the groups closely so please reply to my home
email address rkeener@realtime. net

A comment about my commitment to providing the best in service:
the economy has been rough on agriculture - most of my competitors are
gone but I continue to expand my service to give your animals the best
transport experience possible - you can depend upon TravelWithRonK to
provide honest fair priced transport service now and in the future!

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilots Tina and Jeremy (AKC)
operating from a base near Austin TX

Ask about TravelWithRonK PremierLimo service
in my new 'luxury' custom built Bruton trailer

private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com

all animals crossing a state line must have vet inspection
papers before they can legally be transported

TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with over 3000 animals
transported in over 10 years of service