Hello everyone!

There is a personal message below asking for donations to purchase and transport for a special needs child. If you do not want to read it just hit delete after reading the upper part of the message.

----start of upper part---------------------------------

TravelWithRonK will be on the road again TUE MAR 27th. My route is:

TX OR WA MT MO TN TX

I will be delivering 'The Other Sale' animals and Texas animals to the Moro OR April Fools Boer Show where I will meet the buyers. From there I will go east to MT MO and TN.

It is becoming extremely difficult to get enough riders to even pay for the gas to make trips. In the past I went coast to coast multiple times with the large trailer full all the time. Now I cannot get enough riders to fill the small Bruton trailer for one small loop. I apologize to everyone who has needed transports that could not be accomplished due to lack of supporting riders. I cannot make trips financially feasible without having supporting riders to your needs. Your animals do NOT pay the expenses to move them. I have to have overlapping transports to cover my actual expenses. I have two options until the economy comes back and ag people start spending again. I either charge more so that your animals pay for their transport or I make fewer trips. Neither option is good for you or me.

I recently took a drastic step to keep TravelWithRonK on the road. I sold my home and property to my next door neighbor and am now leasing it back from them. They are a good couple and are extremely excited that they doubled their land holdings. They have given me a 'lifetime' lease so I have a place to live until I choose to move or die. I consider my TravelWithRonK 'career' to be the most important thing I have done in my life. It is satisfying to me and it has helped the small livestock industry in unbelievable ways. The movement of livestock genetics is vital to the future of our agriculture community. I am proud to have been part of that vital activity for the past 13 years!

I have several east coast to midwest tentative reservations and a number
of tentative dairy goat reservations from the east and west going to
Texas. Your reservation would add on to these loads making them more
feasible.

For long range planning I will be transporting a load of T4 genetics
boer goats to Pennsylvania for the True Colors production sale Memorial
Day weekend. The consignors for this sale will have some of the very
best colored boer genetics there for auction. Google 'True Colors Boer
Sale' for information. My plan is to deliver the Texas consignees to the
sale location, wait for the sale to complete, and then begin a coast to
coast transport trip including sale animals (and other animals - my
'normal' loading) from the central Pennsylvania location. This is an
opportunity for colored boer breeders to pick up new genetics with
transportation guaranteed and for other breeders to move animals
westbound. I may have limited space so help me by planning ahead!

There is also a sheep show that same weekend that is close to the boer
sale. If you can get your sold animals to the sheep show or the boer
sale I can meet them there. This is an opportunity to move sold animals
westbound from the Wooster OH show or the PA boer sale.

----end of upper part------hit delete if you want--------------

This is a request for financial assistance from Ron!

We have found a breeder in Montana (Debbiespoodles.com) that has the puppies needed for this project (bloodlines that have proven histories as service animals). I am planning on buying the puppies using my income tax refund. Transport from Montana to Tennessee will be free with the female pup going in April and the male pup going in June. I have made the commitment to pay for all of this myself but I sure would appreciate some assistance! The situation is described below. Please forward this message to any group/person who you think might want to be involved in this worthy situation. PayPal is the best way to make a donation. Anything I receive through PayPal will be forwarded to Debbie Euker at Debbies Poodles in Stevensville MT.

This family in TN is the one I moved to TX a few years ago to get them away from an abusive husband/father situation. They had to move back to TN for legal reasons but now the divorce is final and the ex husband is being sued for child support. Hopefully this families life will improve soon!

----

If anyone has any of the following please respond to this email as well as letting Ron know. We are looking for the following animals for an autistic child that Ron has met and can verify to you how completely animals have been her access to the world, socialization, and true love and acceptance. She works with the animals daily ... no one ever has to ask her to feed, water, or take care of them.. if anything it's hard to pull her away from them. Her bond to them is very special and the love they share with her is just as lovely. The different forms of therapy used have not compared to the therapy the animals have given her. She was also diagnosed as a selective mute which means she refused to talk to anyone along with her autism. After just 3 months of working with her sheep each morning and each night she began talking to other people!!!! Even her phychologist could not believe what the animals have given her!!

Thank you for considering any donations or contributions towards this child's continued progress and if you have animals to see please be thoughtful that they are for a child and need to have a good temperment and be healthy. thank you.

Standard Poodle (if possible a boy and black not fixed as she would love to have puppies one day) Can be grown or a puppy. This will be her daily therapy and be inside with her.

--

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilots Tina and Jeremy (AKC)
operating from a base near Austin TX

Ask about TravelWithRonK PremierLimo service
in my new 'luxury' custom built Bruton trailer

private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com

TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with over 3500 animals
transported in over 13 years of service