hello everyone!

A likely trip scenario is forming now. I am finalizing plans to transport a large load of dairy sheep from western Wisconsin to central coastal California. This would leave me on the California coast just north of SanFrancisco empty with the large trailer. I am looking for possible riders to come back eastbound.

After three months of waiting I have been told by the manufacturer of the large trailer axle that they cannot help me by building a new axle with the same specs as the one needing repair. So I pulled from the knowledge of some of my heavy equipment user friends and was referred to a repair shop that has sophisticated machine shop capability. A discussion with them was promising so we removed the axle from the trailer body by cutting all of the welds holding it in place. The axle was delivered to the shop yesterday. I have my fingers crossed that it will be repaired soon.

I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state, and brief animal
info in every email. Do not depend upon my increasingly 'CRS' memory for
the details of your transport needs.

I need name address phone and animal info to consider your needs as a
reservation.

--

questions?

Ron and Corgi co-pilots Tina and Jeremy (AKC)
operating from a base near Austin TX

Ask about TravelWithRonK PremierLimo service
in my new 'luxury' custom built Bruton trailer

private email at rkee...@realtime.net
web site at http://TravelWithRonK.com

TravelWithRonK is dedicated to coast to coast transport of
small quantities of small livestock with over 3500 animals
transported in over 13 years of service. Go with experience
and dedication when it is time to move your valuable animals!