Hi Arnold,

The Blackbelly listserv archives has a Locator Map (http://www.blackbellysheep.info/map.html) with many subscribers' contact information. (If a Listserv subscriber is not on the map and wants to be, please email me privately and I will add you.)

The Barbados Blackbelly Sheep Association has a Breeders Directory (http://www.blackbellysheep.org/directory.html) that lists all of its members by State.

Carol