Rick,

These are beautiful lambs and their mother is very pretty.  I am still new to
the sheep world, but my sister in law has sheep just like this and they are
painted desert sheep, not blackberry's.  They are related, their father was a
pure-bred blackbelly, but the mother was a painted desert.  The ewe who gave
birth in these photos, she is a painted desert sheep right, she's not pure
blackbelly?