am in north east mo. I have some from a gold medal ram. Nancy

Quoting Jann Bach <mtnrdgr...@aol.com>:
I am looking to buy or trade for an unrelated AB ram or ram lamb. I have stock from Gerry Krause's flock.
Jann

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 3, 2014, at 11:55 PM, Ron Keener wifi <rkee...@realtime.net> wrote:
>

> coast to coast trip planning
>
> I survived the accident in JAN and surgery in MAR - now I am about ready to be
back on the road again - I am making long distance trips in the next three
months - I have room on parts of the route if you get back to me ASAP - my
contact info is on my TravelWithRonK.com web site - I always need pick up
city/state, drop off city/state, and a brief description of the animals in every
email

> I am getting enquiries about possible future trips - I am adding a list of
tentative/long term transports below so that you can see what I might be doing in the future - I need a pickup city/state, drop off city/state, and an idea of
the animals (even if tentative or just looking) if you want to be on my
'tickler' file list

> Here is what my current trip route looks like - go to Google Maps Directions
to see it on a map - enter the first two cities on my route into Google - it
will show a map with the route - then keep adding 'a new destination' by adding
the name of the next city in the list - Google will keep adding to the map so
that you can see the entire trip on a map

> The list of cities below is for generic information only. > It is not meant to be a detailed itinerary. > Do not panic if your stop on the trip is not listed here. >
> Austin TX
> Lohn TX
> Mangum OK
> Everett PA
> Keene NH
> St Johnsbury VT
> Thorndike MA
> Bristow VA
> Petersburg VA
> deQueen AR
> Durango CO
> Elma WA
> Pullman WA
> Hanover KS
> Danbury TX
> Austin TX
>
> The list below is tentative and/or longterm - send me info if you want to be
here

> TX to ND export
> IL to MT export
> OR to WI
> OR to MA
> OR to VT
> ME to IA
> OH to CA
> AR to WA
>
> find my contact info on my TravelWithRonK.com website - it is best when
calling to call my cell phone number @ 512.923.4359 - I very seldom am able to answer my home phone or to look at messages if I on the road. If you do leave a
message leave your phone number TWICE!