I received this email from James a few days ago. Since he is looking for AB/BB sheep I will forward this to everyone since I do not have 40 sheep to part with. There is an AB breeder near Marysville/ Yuba City right? Might be a good fit since you are right down the hill from him.

Thanks,
Steve
www.ninemilesheep.com

Good morning Steve,

how's your lambing season? Will you have any ready to wean for sale anytime soon? If so, how much each? I'm looking to buy about 40 of them (both lamb rams/ewes). Please advise...

/*Respectful,

James Thao*
30530 George Smith Road/
/Squaw Valley, CA 93675/