transport - SEP/OCT/NOV

the export animals were moved to Montana to get them away from the stigma of VS (see below) - after a 21 day delay in MT they will continue their journey northbound

four animals were moved to a quarantine facility in Texas - their semen and embryos will eventually be used as a MAJOR genetic boost for Australian dairy goat genetics - it is a very complex and expensive process to get into Austalia so this investment group is making a major commitment to improving Australian dairy herds using the BEST American togg and lamancha genetics

after making expensive repairs to my van engine in Texas (replaced both heads) the engine blew up in Lewiston Idaho for a different reason - I had to buy a new engine and have it installed on the road - that is a VERY expensive solution - my fall budget has been totally destroyed but thanks to SEP and OCT customers who came through with 100% prepays on their transport reservations I was able to buy the engine, get it installed, get the quarantine animals back to Texas, and have gas money to start the SEP trip - you are all WONDERFUL people!

My large 6x20 double deck trailer is in Hannibal MO - I am looking for a solution to be reunited with it - if you have a small load going northbound (central TX to northeast MO) I have a small pen inside my van - coming southbound on the same route I have the big trailer empty - I can zig zag - get back to me ASAP if you have a 'solution' - I will negotiate fees!

The VS outbreak in central TX has caused me to cancel the first leg of my mid SEP/OCT trip - the first leg was to deliver export animals from TX to ND - now I am looking for a way to get to Oregon to begin the trip with eastbound animals - if you have anything needing to go west along a general TX to OR route (I can zig zag) please get with me ASAP! I currently have reservations from TX to CO.

The first fall trip will start mid SEP. See the comments about VS above. Route eastbound is dependent upon reservations. Current reservations are TX to CO and OR to WI to TX.

I have an eastbound trip forming for OCT. The current possibility is soCA to CO to NC to VT. Then I have a load going VT to MO and another load going PA to TX.

I am making long distance trips in the next three months - I have room on parts of the route if you get back to me ASAP - my contact info is on my TravelWithRonK.com web site - I always need pick up city/state, drop off city/state, and a brief description of the animals in every email

I am getting enquiries about possible future trips - I am adding a list of tentative/long term transports below so that you can see what I might be doing in the future - I need a pickup city/state, drop off city/state, and an idea of the animals (even if tentative or just looking) if you want to be on my 'tickler' file list

Here is what my current trip route looks like - go to Google Maps Directions to see it on a map - enter the first two cities on my route into Google - it will show a map with the route - then keep adding 'a new destination' by adding the name of the next city in the list - Google will keep adding to the map so that you can see the entire trip on a map

The list of cities below is for generic information only.
It is not meant to be a detailed itinerary.
Do not panic if your stop on the trip is not listed here.

Austin TX
Medford/Grants Pass OR
Redmond OR
Monroe WI
East Bernard TX
Brownsville TX

The list below is tentative and/or longterm - send me info if you want to be here

so CA to NC
CO to VT
VT to MO
PA to TX

find my contact info on my TravelWithRonK.com website - it is best when calling to call my cell phone number @ 512.923.4359 - I very seldom am able to answer my home phone or to look at messages if I am on the road. If you do leave a message leave your phone number TWICE!

I do not monitor the groups closely so please reply to my private email rkee...@realtime.net

ron, tina, and jeremy