Hello Everyone,

I was contacted tonight by a fellow sheep breeder in my area.  He had an
interesting story to tell me.  This afternoon he noticed a lamb had wandered
onto his property, but it
is not one of his south downs.  After doing a little bit of research and making
a few phone calls, he came to the conclusion that it is a Blackbelly sheep.

My question to all of you--has anyone in this area lost a Blackbelly Sheep? It
appears to be in descent body condition, not gaunt, no ear tag, but it looks as
though there might have
been a crimped tag that has come out.

Please contact me if you have any information regarding who this lamb may
belong to.

Thank you.

Nancy Johnson