From: Blackbelly [mailto:blackbelly-boun...@lists.blackbellysheep.info] On
Behalf Of Elizabeth Radi
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 6:24 AM
To: blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info
Subject: Re: [Blackbelly] Sheep Mastitis

Just a thought, and this has nothing to do with mastitis.  I have a friend
who has been raising sheep for years.  When she has triplets, she always
take one away from the mother and gives it to someone else to bottle feed or
she does herself.
She told me, Liz/ with triplets, they all suffer.  One does well, one
mediocre and one is runty.  Hers were wool sheep, don't know if that makes a
difference.

Liz Radi
Nubian goats
Nunn, Colorado