This is one of the better diagrams I have seen. Since this shows where the brain is, and how small it is. It also gives you some sight lines to follow. However for Blackbellies, think about how thick their foreheads must be from all the head butting. I would never attempt a frontal line, especially with a small caliber round.

-Steve