From: Rick Krach <rickkr...@hotmail.com>
To: blackbelly <blackbelly@lists.blackbellysheep.info>
Sent: Mon, Jan 9, 2017 1:45 pm
Subject: [Blackbelly] The Blackbelly FB page

Last week I put some pictures on the Blackbelly Facebook page of a ewe which
looked sick. I had some responses indicating worms so I did give some Valbazen
to her and her 3 week old lambs. I would like your opinion and you could look
at the Facebook page to see what was said. The ewe had a somewhat bloated
appearance and he was not eating or nursing for 2 days. I also saw her struggle
for several minutes to get some pee out, which was thick and strangely colored.
One lamb died that day.One day after the Valbazen (yesterday) she was acting
more normal and today she is completely normal. Her bloated body is gone, she
is much thinner. Could this have just been too much stress for her trying to
feed three lambs considering her small stature. I find it a little weird that
worming medication could help her in only one day?Rick Krach -- via
iPhone_______________________________________________This message is from the
Blackbelly mailing listVisit the list's homepage at
%http://www.blackbellysheep.info