I agree. I think that got patched in an edit.

actually they will all be on a line by themselves
in URL syntax.

http://%s/[%s]

I'm not much on capitals. Bbkeys looks weird.
Only an english teacher would do that.

--Brig

=====
--
"R. Brigham Young II" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Senior Systems Analyst, CAUSMIS Research Group