Hi,

We have an immediate opening with one of our client please send the
matching resumes to g...@eitprofessionals.com

Title: Power Builder Developer
Location : Torrance,CA
Duration : 6 Months

overall Exp: 5 Years Skills : Power builder, Sybase, Unix, Documentation,
Presentation

JD:

   1. Power Builder and Sybase Unix developer Hands on experience in Power
   builder, Sybase and Unix

   1. Should be able to interact with stakeholders

   1. Should be able to read the code and understand functional and
   non-functional requirements

   1. Should have a degree or equivalent experience in computer Science

   1. Have at least 5 years experience of creating Web User Interfaces and
   interactive websites

   1. Should be able to create documents by reading old code

   1. Have at least one year experience of working with software design
   tools and documentation like MS word, Visio, powerpoint

   1. Experience in web technology will be added advantage

   1. Experience in architeching web based software.

   1. Experience in designing web based software's

Thanks
Gopinath Rajendran (Gopi)
e-IT Professionals Corp.
42180 Ford Road | Suite 275 | Canton, MI - 48187
Direct:  734-619-7614
Office:734-545-8122
Fax: 734-416-0010
g...@eitprofessionals.com
www.eitprofessionals.com
An INC 500 Company   ISO 9001:2008 Certified