DJ Lucas wrote:

This has turned into a bit more than the original suggestion of z axis
for the mouse. :-)  In time it certainly sounds good, but in the
interim, would an additional heading on the X Windows System Components
page, "Additional Configuration" and A brief paragraph on what to find
at the link provided suffice?  For instance, a dual head setup would
have me completely lost ATM.  While I do have the hardware availible,
I've never had the need to set it up, but it sounds like as good an
excuse as any to try it out. :-)  I'll BZ it for later and add the title
and short paragraph to the componenets page if this sounds ok for now.

Yes it has. It's something I have wanted to add for a while. I'd also like to add some more on X resources, but that is beyond what we've been discussion.

How about this: Add a page with limited discussion and add the links to the other pages. Then we can expand the configuration page as desired without affecting other pages. If you want me to, I can add the page and the links tonight and you can put in the initial content.