Bruce Dubbs wrote these words on 04/14/05 14:27 CST:
> Randy McMurchy wrote:
>
>>I know this doesn't help any, just wanted to throw in the mention
>>that Xpdf seems to be *much* faster than the Adobe product.
>
> Yes, I know, but I was just trying it out.  Also acroread5 provides some
> additional functionaliy over xpdf or gsview.  It adds a nice toc on the
> left side for navigating long documents.

Not to argue at all, but for the sake of my memory, I remember Xpdf
uses a navigation TOC on the left side just like Adobe does. I would
have to reboot into a different partition on the computer I'm on
right now to get at Xpdf, but are you certain there's not a setup
option that allows this navigation TOC on the left side?

I'm almost positive I remember this.

--
Randy

14:37:00 up 12 days, 14:10, 3 users, load average: 0.01, 0.05, 0.03