I would like to propose a change to the organization of Multimedia Libraries
and
Drivers.  I would like to see it divided into sections similar to the way GNOME
Additional Packages is split into three sections.

I would like to organize Chapter 35 into something like the list below.

We might want to expand this to reorganize Chapters 36, Audio Utilities,
Chapter
37, Video Utilities, and Chapter 38, CD/DVD-Writing Utilities.

There is obviously multiple ways to reorganize these chapter(s).
Discussion is welcome.

   -- Bruce

35. Multimedia Low Level Packages

Sound Servers
# Introduction (This describes the function of a sound server and why a user
would want to build one or more sound server.  It would include mention of MAS,
JACK, and PulseAudio.  It would also discuss alsa vs oss.)

# aRts-1.5.9
# EsounD-0.2.40
# NAS-1.9.1

Low Level Sound Drivers and Utilities