Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Previous attachment had a line out of order and with a typo.
>
> []s,
> Fernando

Thanks.  That's helpful. Right now I'm running tests, but that takes
quite a while.

I think we should change the book to do a 'make download' to get the aux
files.  I also think the patch for fixing paths can be done with a sed
and that makes is a little more obvious about what it is doing.

It was a little difficult to figure out what was going on here, but I
think I've got it now.  Simplifying the build instructions should help
others.

Right now I'm up to 139 failures in the tests (3536 Passed).  I'll
examine it a little closer when it finally finishes.