On Thu, Nov 29, 2012 at 09:23:34AM -0500, Baho Utot wrote:
> [ 83%] Built target kdewebkit_automoc
> Scanning dependencies of target kdewebkit
> [ 83%] Building CXX object
> kdewebkit/CMakeFiles/kdewebkit.dir/kdewebkit_automoc.o
> [ 83%] Building CXX object kdewebkit/CMakeFiles/kdewebkit.dir/kwebwallet.o
> /home/lfs/BLFS-pacman/kde/kdelibs/src/kdelibs-4.9.1/kdewebkit/kwebwallet.cpp:33:29:
>
> fatal error: QtWebKit/QWebPage: No such file or directory
>
> Does kdelibs need webkit?
> It is not listed in the book.

 No, it doesn't - the package in the book is the gtk version.
Webkit itself comes from Qt.   I can say that with some certainty,
because I had to rebuild my own qt installations a week ago, so that
I could build arora.  In my case I had originally built qt so I
could build vlc, and used -no-webkit and -no-javascript-jit.
Removing those switches installed a lot of extra files, principally:

/usr/include/Qt/QtWebKit
/usr/include/qweb*.h
/usr/include/QtWebKit/*
/usr/lib/libQtWebKit.so
/usr/lib/pkgconfig/QtWebKit.pc
/usr/lib/qt4/QtWebKit/*

(obviously, yours might be in a different prefix).

ĸen