On 03/14/2014 12:42 PM, Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
> Em 14-03-2014 04:28, Bruce Dubbs escreveu:
>> Olaf wrote:

>>> I recently stumbled over nano, BLFS has 2.3.2 which is actually a devel
>>> release. 2.2.6 is the latest stable.
>>>
>>> Release scheme seems to be even=stable, odd=devel
>>> Version should be retrievable from here http://www.nano-editor.org/
>>> With a release history (for reference) here
>>> http://www.nano-editor.org/overview.php
>>
>> Ok thanks.  I was just taking the max value at
>> ftp://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/nano/, but I can change that to the last even
>> numbered minor version.
>>
>> Fixed.
>
> Armin updated to 2.3.1 and I did it to 2.3.2, I think (cannot fine
> changelog, though). Should it be reverted to 2.2 series?

At that time I didn't know that it was development version. But I never
saw any problems and it does seem to have more features than the one on
archlinux, which is 2.2.x. Last stable release was quite a while ago and
I don't think it really hurts having the latest release of the editor.

--
Note: My last name is not Krejzi.