Le 29/03/2014 20:56, Bruce Dubbs a écrit :
> Fernando de Oliveira wrote:
>> Em 29-03-2014 14:05, pie...@higgs.linuxfromscratch.org escreveu:
>>> Author: pierre
>>> Date: Sat Mar 29 10:05:09 2014
>>> New Revision: 12912
>>>
>>> Log:
>>> Make the Java Binary Page versioned and closer to the layout of other pages
>>
>> I do not know what I did wrong, but it is appearing unversioned
>> everywhere, here, in indexes, title, etc.
>
> I think you need to change the xref label
>
> <sect2 id="java-bin" xreflabel="Java Binary" role="package">
>
> in general/prog/java.xml.
>

> How about "Java Binary (java-&openjdk-version;)"
>
>    -- Bruce

I took a different approach before reading your mail.  At least, we have a
version in the index and in the general title. The "About Java" is now the
title of the first <sect2>, instead of the whole page (which actually contains
more than just something "about Java"). Hope it is OK. Otherwise, I can revert.

Pierre