On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 18:33 +0530, Mukesh Kaushal wrote:
> Hello to all
> I am trying with GNOME-2.10.1 I have installed all the packages
> according to BLFS-5.1. But the last one Control Center-2.10.1 is the
> reason of my headache for last few days. It's configured and compiled
> successfully but during installation it gave following error:

As Joni advised, you need the desktop-file-utils package. One
recommendation though - you're going to run into problems installing
2.10 using the BLFS5.1 instructions, since those are for Gnome 2.6.

I'd suggest using BLFS6.0 instead - it doesn't deal with 2.10 either,
but instructions for 2.8 should still be a bit closer.

Simon.