On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 11:10 AM, Randy McMurchy
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Dan Nicholson wrote these words on 05/22/08 12:56 CST:
>
>> Good catch. Just comment them out from the wget file for now, and
>> we'll get them updated in the book.
>
> Hmmm.
>
> I remember when DJ commented those out recently. He also said he
> did *two* full builds after that and this wasn't discovered. Odd.

He commented out a couple other apps that depend on xproxymngproto,
but xfwp and xrx definitely do, too.

http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/app/xfwp/tree/configure.ac
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/app/xrx/tree/configure.ac

I have no idea how his builds were completing without xproxymngproto
(xproxymanagementprotocol) unless he was just testing by removing
liblbxutil (which, in turn, uses the xproxymngproto headers).
xproxymngproto is definitely dead, though.

--
Dan