Hi all. I have just installed the newest version of MP3 Direct cut. version 205
or at least that is the version listed on the .exe file. I have also installed
from the jaws users sight the latest laim.ink.dll file. I have run in to a
problem though. I want to try appending files. Putting one file and another
file together. The problem is that this option is not in the list of choices
under the file menu and this is after I checked the box that said append in the
configuration thing when setting up the program using the f 12 key and jaws 7.0
 Also when I tried to put 2 music mp3's together and tried to play them with
space bar I got the following.  Decoder init error
graphic 722  Could not load mpglib.dll ...
OK and then when I press space bar to hit ok I gert the following mp3DirectCut
How to install/activate the MPEG decoder "mpglib.dll"
  - Download it from mp3DirectCut's homepage
  - Extract the file into the program's folder
  - Go to "Settings" => "Configure..." => "Devices"
  - Under "MPEG Decoder" select "mpglib.dll"
OK     If some one can please help me with this that would be grate. Many Many
thanks. from Mich Verrier from New Liskeard Ontario Canada.
Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.blind-computing.com/contact.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address: