From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 12, 2007 9:13 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] installing star trek final conflict on vista

Hi
     I am having trouble installing star trek final conflict on my vista
computer. It works great on my windows XP Pro system. The program requires
that I have active EXE installed and I tried to do this. It also requires
Windows dot net frame work installed and I tried to install this also. Sure
I enjoy playing the game but the more important issue is if these components
are installed and working properly and this game is working right, then any
other program I want to use that requires the same components should work
also. Any Ideas on how to get the game working would be appreciated.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!
My ham radio lists.
http://lists.topica.com/lists/funhamradio.
http://groups.google.com/group/funhamradio-list
My personal website
http://funhamradio.bloki.com
MSS and MSP scripting list
http://groups.google.com:80/group/msscripting?hl=en
Visit the Blind Computing List home page at:
body of a blank message to:
http://www.jaws-users.com/BlindComputing.php
If you wish to join the JAWS Users List send a blank email to the following
address:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]