That's good to know.  Could you tell me how to go back to IE 6?
Thanks much!
From: "tammy cantrell" <t.l.cantr...@comcast.net>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] IE 7 question
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>

Hello. I just bought a new computer running the business version of Vista. Because of that I can downgrade to windows X P Pro 2003. Right now I'm running jaws 7, windows xp Pro 2003, and internet explorer 7. My question is, can I downgrade to internet explorer 6 on this computer? I do know that I could upgrade Jaws to 8 or better, but I'd rather go back to internet 6 if this is possible. Would someone please write with dirrections on doing this if this is indeed possible? Thanks for all of your help. I did forget to tell you that when I got the computer it had windows xp pro 2003 already on it. Thanks.
Smile! GOD loves you!

Message: 5