I believe it is ctrl and enter for page break.
Hth Lou

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 10:54 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Creating Pages in MS Word 2007

Hi
     I am using MS Office 2007 for home and students. The trouble I am
having is with a document I use as a template for my class papers. Normally,
as one writes a paper in the template in MS Word inserts the page breaks
automatically and as a person reads down the screen with JAWS 10 the text
automatically scrolls so JAWS can read it. As of late MS word has taken to
putting the body of the paper  on one page even though it has several pages
worth of text. When JAWS and sighted people read the document only part of
the first page of the body of the document actually shows. The document has
a title page that shows properly then the body of the document and finally a
reference page. My question is, how do I get this body of the paper to
automatically break in to individual pages?
     Thanks for your help.

God bless,
Mark
--
      Currently in Pendleton, Eastern Oregon Regional At Pendleton, Oregon
Clear, 62.1°F Wind:SSW-200° at 8mph