Have you or anyone on the list ever heard of a scanner called, Open Edge or least I think that's the name?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lino and Louie" <lino.mora...@lljfm.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 11:57 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] scanner help

Hi to the original sender. Do you still have the CD to your scanner? The
Epson Smart Pannel software is really not needed, but if you need to scan
pics, you should install it. Good luck.
Also make sure the scanner's driver is installed.Lino Morales
Remember, friends don't let friends go to hell.
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino_and_louie
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.
----- Original Message ----- From: <angel...@sbcglobal.net>