John

How about Amazon.com or E-Bay?

Al

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com]on Behalf Of John Justice
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2009 6:55 PM
To: blind computing
Subject: [Blind-Computing] looking for office 2003

hello group.
I bought a version of Office 2003 that I thought was genuine.  But now,
Microsoft Advantage is telling me that it isn't a genuine copy.  does anyone
know where I can find Office 2003 or even Word 2003.  I don't like Word 2007
at all.
I'd like to buy it legally.  But I have no idea where something like that
could be found.
Any help would be most welcome.

John and Linda Justice  with guide dogs Jake and Zachary
Sent from my HP laptop computer.
PERSONAL E-MAIL:  john_just...@verizon.net