Defragging a hard drive is like tidying up your drawers. The idea is that defragging moves all the files on the hard disk in such a way that the disk can access them quicker.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.
If you need help with your computer, or you just have a computer-related question, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.