Hi, Mike,

Here's one site you can go to for free games. There's a slot machine game on it. The site is

http://www.kitchensinc.net.

Hope this helps.

Rosemarie

On 1/15/2010 12:43 PM, Mike Rouillard wrote:
Hello,
Does anybody know where I can download free games? They do not have to be accessible. I am mainly looking for classic games, but I would also like a slot machine and a fishing game.
Thanks,

Mike Rouillard