To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2010 7:02 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Locating and Removing Headings in Word 2000

Good Evening,

Could some kind person please tell me how to locate and remove all the
headings in a Word 2000 document? I seem to have inadvertently created them and would like to clean up the document. There shouldn't be any headings at
all.

I'm running JAWS 9 and 10 and XP Home with SP 3.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4781 (20100118) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4781 (20100118) __________

http://www.eset.com