Hello,

Has anyone here taken the on-line Ciscovision courses via the Curtin University Centre for Accessible Technology? If so I'd be interested in how it helped you or anything else you might have to say regarding your experience. Feel free to email me off list at li...@braddunsemusic.com

Thanks in advance.

Brad

Brad Dunse

A bone to the dog is not charity. Charity is the bone shared with the dog, when you are just as hungry as the dog. --Jack London

b...@braddunsemusic.com

http://www.braddunsemusic.com

http://www.facebook.com/braddunse

http://www.twitter.com/braddunse?