Hi Tom,
Can you send me the link to the page in question so I can look at the source code?

Rick Justice
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tom Vos" <v...@iowatelecom.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Inserting a picture into a web page withWord 2007

Rick,
Thank you for your input.
The web page is called Index.html
On my computer, in the folder where the Index.html file is stored, there is
also a folder called
Index_files.
Inside this folder is the image that I want to display on the web page.
I can open and view that image.
Are you saying this Index_files folder also needs to be uploaded to the
website?
Just putting the image on the website, alongside the Index.html file, does
not work.
Blessings,
Tom